WLVN 2015 March Meeting
7 p.m. Monday, March 9 at Mystic Celt
• Cook County Commissioner John Fritchey
• 2015 Taste of Lakeview
• 2015 Lake View Chamber Events Overview
• Cubs Update
• New Business Introduction: The Spanish Square 1358 W. Belmont
• 2015/2016 Focus For Community Support
• Updated WLVN Website and Feedback Request
• Question and Answer
Please note that the Whole Foods and 3400 N. Southport developments are NOT on the agenda for tonight’s meeting. Both projects have asked for more time to prepare updated presentations based on feedback. A special WLVN meeting will be scheduled in late March/April.
2015 MEMBERSHIP FORMS
Get involved! You can play a part in influencing decisions on neighborhood development proposals, liquor licenses, sidewalk cafés, traffic and other issues affecting our neighborhood. Join/Renew today and become a vital voice in our community. Only paid members can vote on the issues critical to the neighborhood.